fbpx BTAG" class="" style="">

Civil Marriage


civil celebrantCivil marriage or a civil wedding ceremony is a marriage that is recognised, performed and recorded by a government official. In Victoria or any other state or territory civil marriages can be performed but you first need to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NOIM). You must lodge the NOIM at least one month before your chosen wedding date, but no more than 18 months before.

Civil Ceremonies are generally carried out under the guide of a celebrant and costs vary for each. View fees here.

Sarah, who is based in Melbourne is a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants, contact Sarah here.


Get In Touch