Hi everyone and thanks for tuning in once more! This episode we chat about:
- funeral training and why Sarah continues to attend it, even with her level of experience
- funeral photography:
- outcomes from the May meeting between the Marriage Law and Celebrant Section and representatives of celebrant associations
- the disaster that is the Victorian BDM marriage registration system, and what’s currently going on with it
- why join or stay in an association?
- what advice would you give to an aspiring celebrant?
As always, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments!